CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Emily is blessed on Sunday, March 29th

So Emily Jean was blessed on Sunday. Randy wasn't feeling well and I went to church without him. They talked about food storage and emergancy preparedness. I picked up Randy and we went to see Emily get blessed. During the opening song - nothing really emotional- I started crying for no reason. I think Heather was poking me. She wouldn't miss out on an occassion like this. Mark gave her a wonderful blessing and Rachael bore a fabulous testimony, which I started crying again. No kleenex around so Rachael threw me Emi's burp cloth (red no less) and I had to dab my eyes with that. The tears just kept flowing. I felt like a crazy lady, but it felt good afterwards. We went over to Rachael's after and had great food. I didn't even take a picture. Wish I had of now!

0 comments: